Custom Medical ID bracelets for women, men, boys, girls and toddlers as well as Personalized Non-Medical Jewelry available in several stainless steel jewelry styles, as listed below. Selections are also available in Beaded Medical ID Bracelets, Leather Medical ID Alert Bracelets, Medical Sports Band Bracelets which are just a few of the medical jewelry options that we are offering. We have Interchangeable Medical Bracelets , and the ladies love our popular stylish beaded wrap bracelets, cuff, leather and many other style bracelets below. Paramedics are trained to look for medical ID alert bracelets or other emergency identification jewelry.
Stainless steel jewelry is known for its resistance to corrosion and tarnish, with overall great durability.
Whether you're shopping for stainless steel id bracelets, stainless steel necklaces, or stainless medical alert jewelry, you will get high quality, durable jewelry. The majority of our stainless steel jewelry is made from 316L stainless steel (commonly known as surgical stainless steel), the quality seen in our photos but more importantly seen in person, when
you're wearing your personalized stainless steel jewelry.
Sterling silver jewelry, is jewelry that is composed of silver alloy
containing at least 92.5% silver. The other 7.5% is made up from other
metals, in order to give strength to the silver. Although silver plated
and silver tone jewelry looks very nice as well, it is not the same as sterling
Gold necklaces and bracelets have been around a long time. There are many reasons for gold's popularity. In addition to its monetary value, gold is also one of the most resistant metals to tarnish. Also, because of it's purity, gold (like sterling silver medical jewelry) is much less likely to react negatively with your skin. Other benefits include, buying real gold jewelry is that there is no plating that
will wear off over time. This means that, if you buy a personalized gold bracelet, or an 18k gold necklace the metal will not wearing down to reveal a less attractive metal underneath the gold. Gold plated and gold tone jewelry on the other hand, are made in this fashion and will not look good
for as long as solid gold jewelry items.
Personalized Jewelry for Men, Women, and Children
Personalized jewelry for men, women, and children includes lockets, bracelets, and pendants that are engraved with text, logos, symbols, monograms, and even photos. Click on one of the selections below to see more of our personalized jewelry options in silver, gold, stainless, rubber, pearl, bead, and leather. And, be sure to check out our beaded bracelet personalized jewelry items. Personalized bead bracelets for women and kids make a great fashion statement, and they're engravable.